Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Long Time No Post

Been awhile since I posted anything. Here's a quick update for the fistful of readers.

OK, firstly, I've spent more than a month in Hong Kong for this trip, and there are several things that I've noticed.
  1. The most important news in HK of late is the 'exposure' of one of the Twin's twin peaks. Who gives a damn about Lebanon or Thailand for that matter?
  2. In Hong Kong, the weather changes is damn sudden. It can be friggin' hot for one day, and the next day, its raining cats, dogs, kangaroos, giraffes and donkeys.
  3. Korean Series DVDs are very cheap in HK, anybody wants Korean Drama tell me. And by cheap, I mean less than 10 Singapore dollars for the entire series.
  4. Too much work makes Thengz a dull boy. His brain is totally empty now and can't even think of crap to blog about.

Hmmm... This blogging style doesn't seem to work too well. How about I try something else. I think of a random item and post my personal thoughts about it. That sounds more interesting.

Steve 'Croc Hunter' Irwin's Death - Can't say that it isn't expected, just that I always thought it would be a croc that sinks him. And it could well happen to me. A quiz I did told me that I will probably meet my maker by being eaten alive. o_0

Military Coup in Thailand - Don't really know much about it, but it certainly isn't started by me! Glad to know that it is rather peaceful though. First thought that comes to my mind is, the Thai Beverage share prices sure drop one! Second thought is, Scruffy Ruffy is there right? But he's says that its pretty calm, so I guess no problems there.

Liverpool losing to Chelski and Arsenal winning ManUre - Mostly bitter, but at least Arse halted ManUre's charge, for that I'm happy.

Italian Mafia - Just watched the first 2 parts of the Godfather trilogy, as well as the Donnie Brasco movie that Nic the Dick recommended a long time ago, I've also read the Donnie Brasco autobiography. I must say, the Mafia is damn cool. I probably sound like a 15 year old. Oh yes, just a side note, Hollywood movies and the books there are based on are so different, Donnie Brasco the movie does not do justice to Donnie Brasco the book.

Darn... Seems like this post isn't doing too well. I guess I'm really mentally drained to blog. Thats all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home