Monday, August 08, 2005

Shan Shine Girl!!!

Current Song in Head: Tears and Rain, James Blunt

Hip hip hooray!!! My little princess came in 3rd in the Fasio Sunshine Girl contest! And that shouldn't be big surprise, cause she really is ShanShine! Corny huh? But that isn't going to stop my friends and I from making a banner that exclaims,"Shan Shine Girl!"

Really love the Broadway-styled edges of the banner. And Boy, do I feel like a groupie! Hehe...

Shan Shine Girl!!! Ahhhhh!!!!!! Autograph! Autograph! Hehe...


Some Cleo Bachelor guy who has good taste. Says my little princess is the chioest. Good taste, but better luck next time! She's taken! Hehe...



The Shan Shine Girl's family support. Sis, sis-in-law and mum in the background.



We cheered really loud for this girl when she got the final consolation prize. Cause it meant that my little princess is in the top three! It wasn't intentional, no harm intended. I hope! Anyway, she's Victor's favourite lah... So don't be too sad gal! Hehe...


Here's a treat for Nicholas. Too bad she's taken...




And here's my little princess doing her trademark ShanShine wink/smile! Hehe...




2 Psycho reunited.




My Little Princess and I... Boy, am i getting fat.




Nico-Tiko... Little girls, if you see an uncle on the street like that and he offers to bring you to Disneyland, DO NOT FOLLOW HIM... And here's the young tiko in the making, look at his cheeky grin!




And finally, Family....



And Friends....



Thats all for now. Until next time, ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home