Sunday, November 06, 2005

Photos from Thailand!

Current Song in Head: That techno Chicken Little theme song they always play in the cinema.

Just got back from Thailand yesterday. I went to Bangkok and Pattaya with my little princess, here are some of the pictures we took...


Preparing myself for my first Thailand toilet trip...




Little Princess in front of 7-Eleven, Thailand's most frequently seen shop...


The Sting and I...


Little Princess peeping out of the toilet window...


Our hotel name:


Me and Sting again...


The Beach Boys and a Beach Girl! Hehe...


John Lennon-wanna-be...


This was what happened to the last guy who didn't pay for his stay at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya:


Sun setting at Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya...


Mackey D and Little Princess: SawaaaadeeeeKap!


Ok, thats all for Pattaya... The Bangkok photos would come later... Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home