Monday, November 07, 2005

Tales from Thailand Part 3: Snakes 'R' Us

Current Song in Head: Still Numa Numa Eh, been this song the whole day...

One of the many things that my little princess and I did in Bangkok was to visit a snake farm. And my little princess isn't even afraid of holding on to a gigantic snake! Check out the pictures!


Little Princess: Yum, this snake looks yummy!


Little Princess: Lalala... Ah Boy, I don't want to dance with you, I want to dance with Mr Snake!


Little Princess: Yikes... I think the snake is pissing on me!


Little Princess (totally elated): Hehehehe... Imagine how many handbags I can make with this snake! And the dumb snake thinks I want to dance with it! Hahaha!


Snake Handler: Ok, one more shot and I want my snake back... No handbags for you!

And here's a token shot of me with the snake...

And one more couple shot with our pet snake! We were pretty happy until the snake handler asked for a tip for the snake. I'm pretty certain the snake doesn't get any of the cash we gave them, otherwise it would have been wearing its fake Rolex...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home