Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Spending Spree!

Oh lord, forgive me for I have sinned.... I'm guilty of splurging my money. Yep, even Thengz can be guilty of spending loads of cash and I always thought that I would become as miserly as my dad when I grow up. Guess people really change when they get 'rich'. In recent weeks I've probably blown nearly 200 bucks on board games, 800 bucks on a camera and its warranty, 150 bucks on a speaker that sounds nice and looks great, and 50 bucks on an iPod Nano dock for the Nano my little priness bought for me. Which brings my total expenditure on material items to a whopping1200 bucks and counting.

Anyway, all this money is well spent not wasted, the same can't be said of the money left in my bank now, sitting there 'trying' to collect some respectable interest. Got to find some ways to invest my money. In the mean time, here are some shots taken with my brand new Lumix FX9! Pictures of my new room and new gadgets. Enjoy and please don't drool!

My New Bed Room with New Bed.

My New Mini-Cupboard from Ikea.

My New iPod and Creature Speakers or Storm Troopers' helmet if you like.

My Little Princess's New Nephew Gerald.

The Old Night Sky taken with Night Mode on New Lumix Camera.


A test of Lumix's anti-shake device.


Doesn't seem to be working too well. Apparently you're not suppose to shake it like a bottle of champagne. Well, nobody told me that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home