Friday, December 08, 2006

Tis' the Season to be creepy...

After complaining to various people about the lack of Christmas spirit in Vietnam, I heard my first few Christmas Carols during lunch today - in Vietnamese. Yep... Same tune, different language. Anyway, there's nothing scary about this.

So anyway, now the tunes of various Christmas Carols are stuck in my head and it suddenly dawned on me that Santa is a serial stalker. Know the lyrics to 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town'? There is one part of the song which goes,"He sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake." Jeez... If that isn't the traits of a serial stalker, I don't know what is. That could well be the movie tagline for Chucky 9 or I Know What You Did Last Summer 7 for all I know.

And not only this if you unscramble Santa's name, you can spell Natas, Tanas, Anast, Astan and Satan. Yep, Satan. Coincidence? I think not.

Tis' the season to be creepy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home