Sunday, June 10, 2007

Thengz Practices Shopping Therapy, Bankruptcy Imminent.

Alright, maybe not bankruptcy. But I've noticed, I've spent quite a tidy sum for the past month.

Items bought of significant value lately:
  1. A pair of Oakley sunglasses, worth a little more than 500 bucks.
  2. A pair of Ted Baker normal glasses, worth a little more than 400 bucks.
  3. A Hugo Boss wallet, worth 250 bucks of which 60 bucks was offset by credit card voucher.

And the list of items above doesn't include the DSLR camera that I bought earlier this year. Damn, I better start watching my expenditure. I'm fast mutating into the fairer sex. Buying things for the heck of it. And deriving the temporary pleasure of being able to buy the stuff. Yep, happiness for all of 25 nano-seconds. Sheesh...

Now I know why people subscribe to shopping therapy, it's to fill up the void in them!

1 Comments:

Blogger W said...

behind those red shirts, i always knew there lay a lady.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home