Sunday, July 29, 2007

Post-It@Youth.SG: Is This Art?

Metallic Ball at the entrance of the UN Building, New York



At first sight, it may look just like a badly damaged bearing from a World War II German ball bearings factory. Hell, it looks like one of those robots from Transformer in the midst of its transformation. Some of you might even quote a young ill-informed Jedi with a bad 70s hairdo and say 'what a piece of junk' this useless piece of art is, but to me, this Great Ball of Metal speaks volume.



Yep, its like the Earth screaming. "Stop the pollution! Can't you see that I'm dying? My core is rusting! A hole is tearing across my surface! I love Al Gore!" Ok, maybe not the 'I love Al Gore' bit.



In a bid not to sound too preachy or Green Peacey, I'll end here.



P.S. Don't use plastic bags! Don't use styro-foam! Reduce! Reuse! Recycle! Reproduce!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr Brightside said...

of all your inane lame posts, this one makes the most sense ha...keep it up!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Thengz said...

And here I was, thinking that this was the most lame post!

Dammit!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home