Friday, September 14, 2007

Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

Tatooine, Mos Eisley Cantina....


Greedo: Oota-goota, Solo? (Going somewhere, Solo?)


Han Solo: Yes, Greedo. As a matter of fact, I was just going to see your boss. Tell Jabba that I've got his money.



Greedo: Soampeeta-lay. Eemal-aitrantee-tachk-ma gee-ghkeet'na. (It's too late. You should have paid him when you had the chance.)

Greedo: Jabbawa-neen-chichko-ka soanoo-eeshah-neetrai-tran-a-ee wan-warooska. (Jabba's put a price on your head so large every bounty hunter in the galaxy will be looking for you. Heh heh heh...)

Greedo: Chaskinyawich-yootzoo. (I'm lucky I found you first.)


Han: Yeah, but this time I got the money.



Greedo: Elchai-yachkoolkain-tai cool-a-coo-soo-a. (If you give it to me, I might forget I found you.)


Han: I don't have it with me. Tell Jabba...


Greedo: Tsee-na hai chee-kee! (Jabba's through with you!)

Greedo: So chkool ROOL ya pool ya-ya ool-ra si pachki chka coo-shoo-koo poo-yoo-wa twee-pee. (He has no use for smugglers who drop their shipments at the first sign of an Imperial cruiser.)


Han: Even I get boarded sometimes. Do you think I had a choice?


Greedo: KTRA! Jabba POO pacoom-PAKni ACHKat AN-pa! (You can tell that to Jabba; he may only take your ship!)



Han: Over my dead body.


Greedo: Oochlayyoo-ma... (That's the idea...)

Greedo: Chess bookoo-tootachkeest-CHKREN-ko, ya ol-chka. (I've been looking forward to this for a long time.)

Han: Yes, I'll bet you have.

Han's Blaster: BLAM!

Han: Sorry about the mess...

P.S. I love my macro lens very very much... o_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home