Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm Back....

Current Song in Head: Deportation/Iguazu, Gustavo Santaolalla, From the Soundtrack of Babel

After a 2 months long disappearance, Thengz is finally back! I've got enough complains from some of you guys who are sick of seeing the same old poem. Yep, the Irish Airman may have forseen his death, but I haven't seen mine yet! At least not in the next hour or 2.

Quite alot has happened in the past few months, so I won't bore you fellas with the details. The gist of it is, I'm kinda sick of engineering and am looking for a change. Looking at 3 options currently: get a Masters overseas, try to find work in the finance sector or try my hands at pharmaceutical sales.

OK, I'll be honest, the main reason for the last option is cause I'll then have an excuse to buy a car. To be precise, the Suzuki SX4.





Nice car eh? Went and test drive it for fun last weekend, pretty good handling, only pity was that its boot space is a tad small. Other than that, it looks pretty good. Smooth ride and looks good.

Also test drove a few other cars, namely the Honda Jazz and the Subaru Impreza. The Honda Jazz was a real disappointment. Pathetic looking interior coupled with a poor suspension makes it an unenjoyable ride.

The Subaru Impreza on the other hand is real impressive, superb handling, even better than the SX4 and a very smooth ride. Pretty ok pick up if you take into account that its a 1.6 litre. Too bad I'm more into hatchbacks now.

Not that I'm buying any cars soon. Will probably test drive a few more cars for fun this week. Next up, Mitsubishi Colt and Lancer, maybe the Mazda 3 and my personal favourite, the VW Golf GTI. Now I'll just wait for the top prize in the 10 million dollars ang bao draw.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home