Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Tis' the Season to be Receiving

Seems like everyone is so engrossed about giving during this festive season. And no one seems bothered about receiving.

I guess I'll have to do the world a huge favour and be the one to receive all the stuff that you people are giving. So guys, you can give me all the gifts that you've bought, etc. Just don't give me your phone bills and credit card bills.

The world owes me one big time. Without me, I wonder who does merry Christians are going to give their presents to.

No need to thank me for this noble sacrifice. Its the least I could do for our Father who so self-lessly sacrificed his only son for our sins. I'm just following in his footsteps.

P.S. Ever noticed how 'our Father' sacrificed his only son and not himself? Hmmmm......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home