Sunday, November 13, 2005

Everything Happens for a Reason.

Current Song in Head: Amie, Damien Rice

Feeling absolutely depressed now and yet I don't think I should blog about it. Sigh... I'm sure everything happens for a reason.

Its always good to have friends that listen to you when you're down. Sometimes I feel that I'm not a good enough friend, when I'm feeling absolutely down like today, and I'm looking for a friend to turn to, there are very few that I feel comfortable turning to, mainly cause I've been neglecting them.


Sigh, thats all for this depressive blog. If I were to continue, I might just go into depression, like the people in those darn bus station ads, seems like they are trying to make non-depressive people think that they are having a depression.

2 Comments:

Blogger W said...

you noe u can always turn to we y, right? even tho i blame u for not meeting up often enuff! haha

12:26 AM  
Blogger Thengz said...

Haha... Sure, sure, blame me! But this week have to blame you. Can't use Hong Kong as an excuse this time!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home