Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Shameless Flaunting of My New Lumix Camera Disguised as a Weekend Update...

The weekend started with another happy Panasonic customer challenging me to a shoot out on Friday night.

Totally forgotten about my camera after that, so there isn't any pictures of the 'gaming' session at my place.

On Sunday, my Little Princess prepared steam boat for my family and I. Suppose to be celebrating my birthday cause I won't be in Singapore on the actual day. However, we didn't cut the cake. Here's some pictures of the steam boat.



In the end, the cake was cut on Monday night. Here's a picture of the Tan family, visibly pleased with the mango cake.
Thengz tried his darnest, but there is no way he could blow out the Trick Candles.



Managed to snap a few pictures of a ghost at my house. Here's one of the pictures.


Here's a clearer picture of the 'ghost'. Scary huh?



And here's the last picture of this series. This picture is actually taken at night. Amazing huh? No flash, no nothing. Just a shutter that remained opened for a minute...


1 Comments:

Blogger Ruffy aka CCL said...

FX9 is power. Test it at a beach at Panama. =) Bon Vovage

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home