Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Philosophical Mood

Thengz is in a philosophical mood.

Those of you who know me would agree that I like to poke fun at people's differences. Some of you might even call that discrimination, maybe even racism in some cases. I beg to differ. I'm actually no different from you. Especially those of you who go to the zoo and have a cracking time looking at the chimpanzees dig their noses or the hippos sniff each other's butts.

You see, the logic is actually very simple. Most people go to the zoo, they see animals, they get amused. Animals have hair all over their body. Animals walk on their four limbs. Animals have long necks, long noses, long arms, long dicks. Basically, we get amused by animals because they are different.

Its the same for me. I get amused by the Mat sitting in the void deck playing his guitar. I get amused by the Ah Beng who can't pronounce his L's and R's. I get amused by the fat lady who is grumpy all the time. Heck, I'm even amused by the banana who speaks with an American accent. I get amused because they are different from me.

So you see, we're actually not very different. But certainly different enough for me to be amused by you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home