Sunday, March 04, 2007

Passion...

Or to be precise, the lack of passion, has long been the bane of my life. The lack of interest in most things and activities have kind of haunted me since young.

Never liked studying, never will, but somehow I've managed to scrape through University.

Don't enjoy the job I'm in now, and I'm hard-pressed to think of a job which I can enjoy to a certain degree and is 'acceptable' by others. Maybe I'll just try scraping through 30 years of work life. O_o. Either that or I should just find the highest paying job on the market, since I don't enjoy doing any kind of work at all. In other words, stop working for a crap pay in a crap engineering job.

Can't think of many activities I enjoy either. Blading could count as one, but then again, it really depends on my mood. Playing computer games can't really be counted as a passion, more of an obsession. Hahaha... Damn... Life seems pretty pathetic if you look at it this way.

I need a sign, something to turn me in the right direction...


No, Krishna, Lord of Destruction, this isn't what I meant....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are lotsa jobs advertised on Recruit this weekend. Do take a look, the job market seems to be very enticing to the job-seekers like you and me. Looking forward to your SX4...haha...

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home