Thursday, May 03, 2007

Alone with Everybody

Been feeling like an empty shell lately. Seems like I'm going through the motions for everything. Nothing to look ahead to, and everything to look back on. Ok, maybe not nothing to look ahead to, but just nothing interesting to look forward to. Thats not to say that there are only interesting to look back on. Man... I'm going in loops here.

Must be the cause of listening too much iPod on the rides home. Makes me feel like I'm alone with everybody. Yeah, go ahead and sue me Richard Ashcroft. But you know what I mean, the spaced out in a crowd look that we are all familiar with. All alone in a sea of people. How ironic.

4 Comments:

Blogger Owen Sia said...

quit this emo shit lah~! haha..

newayz jeff buckley rocks! ur definitely on my list of 'music taste frenz'! yo~!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Bored at Work said...

ya man...

ur fren's rite. being emo is damn shite.... surely u can do better than being emo... emo is equivalent to gayness....

10:31 AM  
Blogger Thengz said...

My wrist! They're going limp! I'm beginning to like pink! I love tight clothes! I'm starting to walk with a homo-swagger! I love Jude Law!

Oh no! I'm turning gay!

Time I quit my job and be a hairdresser/designer/actor...

11:29 AM  
Blogger Bored at Work said...

tagged! see me blog

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home