Monday, April 02, 2007

Unveiling the Rebel

Yeah man... I've got the Rebel in me. Canon Digital Rebel XTi that is. Thats the name of my camera in the States. In Singapore its just called the Canon EOS 400D. Sounds crap, so I'll stick to the Rebel.



Here are some of the pictures I have taken so far. First up, we have the impressive robots from my bro's model collection.




Check out the difference in focus man... Nice. Simple but very satisfying effect to create.

Next up, we have some flowers...


Oh my friggin' God right? Amazing colours! Makes me look like a pro! But the fact is, any retard could take this photo with the Rebel.

And here's my stab at an arty farty picture. Looks like something right out of the Ikea catalogue.


And finally, whats a photo collection without photos of sunset, right? So here are some pictures of sunsets taken at Upper Selatar Reservoir.




I'm not so please with the outcome of the sunset photos though, except for the last one. Still can't figure out the white balance, colour contrast, exposure, (insert your own photography jargon). Anyway, all in all, it has been very satisfying. Now all I need to do is get one of those photographer's jacket and try and convince some dumb blond that I'm a professional 'artistic' photographer. O_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home