Friday, March 09, 2007

Life Is No Longer Boring...

Boston Legal Season 2 DVD is finally out in Singapore. Life is no longer boring... Worth every cent of the 100 bucks. I get the feeling I'm probably the first person that bought it in HMV Singapore, the HMV assistant seemed a little confused when I asked him if there was an undamaged copy of the DVD Series.




P.S. I don't understand how people can sit at home and watch mindless Korean dramas from morning to night. Such obsession... Tsk... Tsk... Its not as if they show interesting court cases set in Boston which involve interesting characters and witty dialogues. "Denny Crane. Pop goes the weasel. Denny Crane. Still cuckoo for Coco Puffs? Who's your daddy? Denny Crane."

2 Comments:

Blogger Owen Sia said...

the HMV asst was probably confused such cuckoos exist in this world to make his life crappy..

duh.. lend me series one leh. i'll trade u my korean dramas for it!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Thengz said...

You can keep your Korean Shite, I'll lend you season one. Anyway, History Boys? When?

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home