Thursday, August 18, 2005

How Do You Live Your Life?

Current Song in Head: One Headlight, The Wallflowers

Just did any one of those questionnaires. Apparently they claim that they are able to tell me how I lived my life. And I figured that since I haven't really been living my life, and that most of the decisions I 'made' in life wasn't made by me, I thought I'll give the computer a go at dictating how I should live my life... Haha...

Ok, seriously, think this questionnaire is pretty accurate. At least for me it was. Except for the part where I'm suppose to care too much about what others think. Never really been a big issue. Last I heard, people were complaining that I don't care about how other people may be thinking or feeling. Hehe...


How You Life Your Life

You are honest and direct. You tell it like it is.

You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.

Your friends tend to be a as quirky as you are - which is saying a lot!

You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home