Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm a Chandler!

Current Song in Head: I'll be there for you, The Rembrandts (what else?)

Just did this quiz and it turns out, I'm a Chandler/chandelier/chandy. Was hoping that I would be a Joey, cause I really like that dumb actor character. Haha... But I guess the practical joker isn't that bad a role to take. At least I wasn't a Ross. Totally hate the loser-in-love character.


You scored as Chandler. You're Chandler. The sarcastic commitment phobe. Could you BE any funnier.

Chandler

65%

Joey

60%

Rachel

40%

Phoebe

40%

Monica

40%

Ross

35%

Which Friend are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


For the record, the order of my Friends from favourite to least favourite is as follows: Joey, Phoebe (kooky and weird in the funny sort of way), Chandler, Monica (too neat for my liking), Rachel (too drama mama for my liking) and finally Loser Ross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home