Tuesday, November 29, 2005

The Butt Wash

Current Song in Head: Complainte de la Butte, Rufus Wainwright (from the soundtrack of Moulin Rouge)

To begin with, I would like all readers to know that this post is totally disgusting and could be unfit reading material for people who just had their meal or wish to have a meal soon.

Have you ever used a public toilet to do a big business? Well, I'll be the first to admit that I do that pretty often. Ok, but this isn't the point here. The other day, I really had to go, and when you gotta go, you gotta go.

After I'm done with my business and clearing the 'mess' up, the friggin' toilet bowl started flushing even before I could get up. Usually this would be perfectly fine. But said toilet bowl is flushing like the Niagara Falls... And the result? A very wet butt. !#$!#!%!!!

I know how the Japs have those toilet bowls that actually 'clean' your arse, but the Singapore version is absolulte rubbish. There isn't any direction, and everything is totally random and accidental.

And I'm not the only one that experience this Butt Wash, although I have to admit, I have a large arse. My skinny army pal and 'date' for that night also has the same experience. Trigger happy motion sensors, coupled with a geyser like flushing mechanism, and you have the newly patented Butt Wash System...






Apologies if you haven't got a Flash Player, you've missed my very first Toilet Bowl video!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home