Wednesday, November 23, 2005

The End (of the Year) is Neigh!

Current Song in Head: Jingle Bell (Batman Smells)

Yep, its that time of the year again. The holidays are coming, Christmas is coming, New Year is coming another year is ending. I've definitely went through alot this year. I have finally completed about 18 years of studies this year. Climbed the first of many rungs on the 'corporate' ladder. Yeah, I gotta climb my way up the ladder, I can't sleep my way up, I'm not intending put my backside to other uses in my totally male dominated company.

Seems like there are lots of things to reflect on this year. What better way to reflect on the year than to tell my dear readers what I want for Christmas! Hehe...

So here goes...

Number 5 on the list - Liverpool VS AC Milan Champions' League Final 2004-2005 ($60)

Ok, actually my Little Princess already got me this. Well, it was top 5 on the list, and I think there are only 5 things that I really wanted for Christmas. So lets just take this as an early Christmas gift.

Wasn't able to catch the match 'live' as I was 50,000 feet above ground at that time. But with this DVD, I can re-live the moment until I die! Haha! You fellas must think I'm crazy...


Number 4 on the list - IPod Nano ($328 - $348)

OK, I'm sure any nincompoop would know what an IPod Nano is, but just in case you come from Inner Mongolia or the South Pole, I've provided a picture of an IPod Nano for your 'reference'.

Sleek and stylish looking, the IPod Nano beats any dumb Creative MP3 players. Talking about Creative, they really seem like on a steep decline. What more can you expect from a company that tries to market its product by releasing a limited edition of an MP3 with their CEO's signature. Duh...

Number 3 on the list - A designer chair/sofa/couch ($300 - $600)

Yep, I want a designer chair or sofa for my newly renovated room. Preferbly one where I can laze on to read or just to watch the world go by. Here's a pretty good example of what I mean.



Number 2 on the list - A Feature Wall Picture ($300-$600)

Hmmm... A little hard to describe this. To put it simply, its a gigantic photo of a landscape/beach that I want to hang above my bed in my new room. It should span around 6 feet and has a height of 3 feet. The only picture that I can find that is similar to what I have in mind is this one from IKEA. Would prefer either a photo of the beach or green pastures though.



Number 1 on the list - In-line Skates! ($400 - $500)

What else can number 1 be, but a new pair of In-line skates. Doesn't have to be anything too fancy. Either the K2 Soul 7 or the Saloman Deemax 3 would do. Hehe... And oh yes, UK size 11 please.

The K2 Soul 7 and Saloman Deemax 3 respectively...



Ok, if you can't find the size for either of these blades, I'll settle for any Free Skate models from Saloman. Haha...!

Wow... Certainly had a great time 'reflecting' on the year.

Anyway, I'm not asking you to get anything for me this Christmas, but if you really feel compelled to give me something, this list here is just a suggestion. Wouldn't want you to splurge so much money on me. But if you really can't think of anything, just refer to the list. Hehe... No really, you shouldn't get me anything. Really!

2 Comments:

Blogger hooeyphooey said...

geez.. u sure have cheap taste man.
hey, if ur friends do get u the gifts, intro them to me=)

11:30 PM  
Blogger Thengz said...

Yep... I want to make life easier for everyone. If I ask for something too expensive, I'll only disappoint myself when I don't get anything right?

The trick is to find the right balance. And that would be anything between 300 to 600 bucks.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home