Sunday, November 13, 2005

How to make myself feel good?

Current Song in Head: Monday Morning 5:19, Rialto

High on my list of how to make myself feel good on a really bad day is to hang out with the Piece of Shit. Yep, thats what I call him for those of you who haven't met him before.

Besides being able to make wisecracks and seemingly always think on the same (sick) wave length, top on the list as in why hanging out with him makes me feel better is I can show-off my 'programming prowess' to someone.

Having an IQ of slightly above a sub-human (kidding), the Piece of Shit is forever under the illusion that I'm some programming god (which I definitely am not). Haha... Anyway, today I helped him start his blog, so hopefully we would be able to read some interesting posts from him soon. Here's the link: http://goodgoodkoon.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home