Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Gonna be a long week...

Looks like is going to be a long week for Thengz. Just had lunch at the same old place. Now back in office and I don't seem to have anything to do. Or rather, I don't really know how to start writing a program... Waiting for inspiration to strike me. Been waiting for 25 years for inspiration though. Looks like its never gonna come.

Whenever I'm required to do programming, a thought never fails to cross my mind: What the f**k am I doing here? To make matters worse, its a sunny day today, great for blading at East Coast. Then again, if its a rainy day, I'll probably say that its great for lazing at home. Haha... Just can't seem to get used to working life. Still wondering, is it really possible to find a 'dream job'? OK, Mr Shit will probably tell me that he has a dream job. So the question should be, is it possible for me to find a dream job? I doubt it.

Alrighty, enough whining for now. I'll try and vomit some codes out now. I'm sure you all have heard the infinite monkeys theory. If you give an infinite number of monkeys a pen and a pad of paper each, one of them would eventually write an award winning story. So in my case, if I puke out enough codes, I may well be able to write a working program. Zzzzzz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home