Monday, December 05, 2005

New Blades!!!!

Woo hoo!!! New blades! New blades!

Ok, maybe I should correct that. Its a pair of new second hand blades. Apparently the previous owner only used it once or twice. There are a few minor scratches on it and one slightly more major scratch on the frame, but other than that, its practically brand new. And the best part? I got it at $300! Ya, 300 quid for a pair of blades sounds kind of insane, but the original price is 450 buckaroos after a 20% discount. This means that I effectively saved myself $150! At least!

Or rather, I saved myself $100 and my Little Princess saved me $50, caused she helped me reduce the original asking price by $50.

You know how some of you have credit cards that give you 15% discount for certain products? Well, I also have discount 'card'. Its called the Little Princess Card. Just flash her with her pearly smile at the store owner, and she'll start bargaining for you. And the most fun part is, the discount can be of a random percentage! Keeps the surprise in shopping! Once the transaction with the shopkeeper is done, remember to swipe her nose on the machine to accumulate points! Hehe... Just kidding...

Oh ya, for the record, the blade is a pair of K2 Soul 7. Partial leather boot. ABEC 5 bearings with 80mm wheels.... Yadda yadda yadda... Boring stuff... Now I'll just have to start learning how to do some stunts...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

could i borrow ur Little Princess Card when i go shopping?
hee =P

tinkerling

3:20 PM  
Blogger Thengz said...

Nope! You got to use your own Little Prince Card. Not sure how much discount you can get with that though! Hehe...

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home