Sunday, December 04, 2005

What madness...

Current Song in Head: Dying Inside to Hold You, Timmy Thomas (Not like I have a choice!)

Arghhh!!!! I can't take it any more! Timmy Thomas's lousy excuse of a song is playing in my head non-stop! Arghhhh!!!! I wonder what madness would cause a person to actually compose a song like this. And I wonder what madness would cause a person to actually like listening to that song.

Whatever that 'madness' is, it seems to has consumed my brother. Timmy Thomas has been blaring repeatedly from his PC the entire day... I swear, if he wasn't my brother, I would have reformatted his PC...

Anyway, have you fellas watched Chicken Little yet? I just caught it this weekend with my Little Princess and she is totally crazy about the title character. In fact, she might want to marry Chicken Little.

As for me, I'm much more amused by Fish. Yep, that off tangent, never in the same universe as the rest of the characters, fish in the movie. Kind of find alot of similarities between him and myself. Both of us seem to be amused by pointless things. Both of us are always doing pointless things and most of all, both of us seem to be in a world of our own. I'm pretty sure that Fish is a pisces, always dreaming and seldom connected to the real world. Here's a picture of Fish, courtesy of disney.com...



Alrighty, thats all for now. Going back to my daydreaming, and gotta try and shut Timmy Thomas out of my mind... I am dying inside to hold @#$%#$, bloody shite!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JeWeL BoX: I love Chicken Little!! So CUTIEZZz! haha.. Fish is 2nd FAv. he's really Easily amused, & dun seems to have any sense of danger, always seems happy. i like tat :)

1:59 AM  
Blogger Thengz said...

Hehe... Yep, Fish doesn't seem to understand what danger means... Haha... In fact, I would say that he is amused by danger too!

Like they say, ignorance is bliss! So to be happy, you have to be stupid too!

And it seems like I'm happy most of the time, does that mean I'm stupid? o_O

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love fish too!!
he's so darn cute!
n of coz painfully oblivious to his surroudings..
happy go lucky sort.. heh.
and erm ..
another reason..
coz i'm cat? =p

tinkerling

1:31 PM  
Blogger Thengz said...

-_-' |||... 3 lines and a bead of sweat... Getting too corny for your own good eh?

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home