Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Spring Forward, Fall Back...

How many of you know what daylight saving is? Ok, I can't say that I'm surprise that you don't know what it is, especially if you're from around the equator. And how many of you who knows what daylight saving is, knows during which season should the clock be turned an hour ahead and during which season should the clock be adjusted an hour back?

Well, here's a novel way to remember. Just remember the phrase 'Spring forward, fall back!' Yep. During spring, that would be around March and April, turn the hour hand forward by one and during fall, which would be around September, turn the hour hand backward by an hour. This fact is probably useless to all the equator-dwellers, just thought I'll share. Haha...

Yet another pointless knowledge brought to you by Thengz. Actually I read the phrase from the diaries of a certain Adrian Mole. And yes, I do know what daylight saving is way, way, way before I read the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home