Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hot, Woozy, Nauseous Feeling in Hong Kong

It has only been slightly more than a day spent in Hong Kong and I already start feeling hot, woozy and nauseous. I suspect that Hong Kong has made me pregnant. I had a very sleepless first night. Freaking air-con is way too noisy and if I turn the air-con off, it is too stuffy. You know all the apartments you see in Hong Kong drama series? Well, my apartment is even smaller than those.

Talking about Hong Kong drama series, after touching down in Hong Kong yesterday, I felt as if I have walked into a Cantonese drama series, everyone was speaking Cantonese. I was even half expecting Chow Yun Fatt to pop out from the corner and start shooting at the baddies behind me. Haha...

Been a little lazy to take photos, so that have to wait. Feel like vomiting now... Ciao for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home