Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Hongkie Tongkie

Been slightly more than a week since I landed in Hong Kong and from what I've seen so far, Hong Kong is very much like Singapore in many ways. Public transport is as efficient, maybe even more efficient. People are always walking briskly. Slight difference in the escalator system here in Hong Kong though, the slow pokes keep to the right and those in a hurry breeze past on the left.

If anyone is into branded goods, Hong Kong is the place to shop in. There is practically a branded boutique round every corner in the city. Prada, Gucci, LV, you name they have it. The tai tais of Hong Kong must be so lucky. Haha... Talking about branded stuff, do you know that the 'brand' Goldlion actually have a restaurant, bar and hair saloon? Yep, crazy stuff... Evidence as shown below.


The lighting is a little bad, so if you do go to HK, drop by their 'Mohd Sultan', Lan Kwai Fong and see it for yourself. Here's a picture of Lan Kwai Fong, looks rather typically HK, bright billboards and all.


And guess who I saw at Lan Kwai Fong?


I have no idea who he is either. Haha... If he is famous, somebody please tell me but there certainly alot of cameras around him. Could be a model, could be an actor, looks a little like Aaron 'Use-to-have-centre-parting' Kwok but I'm certain its not him. Oh yes, the convertable beamer he's in doesn't look too bad either.

I seem to have this thing about the colours of the sky ever since the flight to Panama. The Hong Kong sky line is no difference. Pinkish/purplish hue in the evening sky. Nice...

Alrighty, thats all for now. I have some other photos in my camera but am a little lazy to upload them. Will get to that when i'm in the mood again. Thats all folks!

P.S. Anybody coming to HK in the coming weeks? Drop me a message!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home