Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Reveal

Current Song in Head: We Built this City on Rock 'n' Roll, Homer Simpson-style...

Finally, after a week or so of playing around with the HTML template and Flash MX, I've finally created a blog skin of my own. It may not be fancy, but I'm proud to say that I managed to make it look half decent!

Thanks to my fellow farter, We Y, I'm able to link an mp3 file to the blog. =) And thanks to my little princess for giving me comments on the blog. Couldn't find a way to convert the Flash movie to a JPEG movie thou, so I guess you all have to bear with the long loading time.

We built this city, we built this city, we built this city on rock 'n' roll!!!

I wonder why this song came into my head suddenly at work today. Worst/Best of all, its in Homer Simpson off key re-mix version!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home