Monday, January 09, 2006

Something Pointless

Current Song in Head: Danny Boy, Harry Connick Jnr

Was watching one of my favourite movies of yesteryears, Memphis Belle. Its about this group of 10 US boys who fly a B-17 Bomber during the Second World War. Anyway, here's a totally pointless joke from the ball turret gunner, Rascal.

A British plane was shot down over Germany and the pilot bailed out of the plane. He landed badly, breaking a few bones in the process and was easily capture by the German army.

When he was brought to the hospital for the prisoners, he was told that his right leg had to be amputated. This is when he made his strange request.

British Pilot: Doctor, could you ask one of your pilots to drop my right leg over England?

German Doctor: Ja, I guess I could do that.

British Pilot: Thanks a million!

The following week, the British Pilot was told that his left leg had to be amputated. Once again, he made his strange request.

British Pilot: Doctor, could you ask one of your pilots to drop my left leg over England?

German Doctor: Ja, I zuppose I could do that.

British Pilot: Thanks a million!

The next week, the British Pilot was told that his right arm had to be amputated. Once again, he made his request.

British Pilot: Doctor, could you ask one of your pilots to drop my right arm over England?

German Doctor: Nein! This I can do no more!

British Pilot: Why, Doctor?!?

German Doctor: Ve think you are trying to ez-cape!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home