Friday, January 13, 2006

What is my perfect Major?

Wow... I'm suppose to be a Journalist? What the f**k?!?! I just wasted 4 friggin' years! And on a side note, it comes as not surprise that both me and Wee Y scored a miserable 8% for majoring in Chemistry. Bloody Miss Mok Lai Koin!

You scored as Journalism. You are an aspiring journalist, and you should major in journalism! Like me, you are passionate about writing and expressing yourself, and you want the world to understand your beliefs through writing.

Journalism

75%

Philosophy

67%

Engineering

58%

Sociology

58%

Psychology

58%

Mathematics

50%

English

50%

Theater

50%

Art

50%

Anthropology

50%

Dance

42%

Linguistics

42%

Biology

25%

Chemistry

8%

What is your Perfect Major? (PLEASE RATE ME!!<3)
created with QuizFarm.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home